Laser Eye Surgery Claims Against Optimax
We have helped many clients make claims for laser eye surgery, and we can help you too. If you have had laser eye surgery with Optimax and suffered an injury, as a result, our laser eye surgery claims lawyers can help you make a claim for compensation.
Optimax now offer what was once a highly specialist procedure carried out by medical professionals as a consumer service. The consequence of this is that the number of claims for medical negligence brought against Optimax is on the rise.
Making a Laser Eye Surgery Claim Against Optimax
To bring a claim for an injury following laser eye surgery or lens replacement surgery, you must be able to prove that the professional who carried out your surgery was negligent in doing so. This can include the below circumstances:
- You are an unsuitable patient for the surgery, but it has been carried out anyway
- The practitioner was not qualified to carry out the surgery
- The practitioner failed to tell you about the risks and alternatives to the surgery
- The aftercare fell below an acceptable standard
- The professional has fitted a faulty lens
- The surgeon was negligent during surgery
- You have been fitted with the wrong type of lens
- The surgeon has failed to consider the pre-surgery eye prescription
- The surgeon has not taken into account an existing eye condition
Lens Replacement Surgery Claims Against Optimax
When lens replacement surgery goes wrong, it can have a devastating effect on your life. We can help you bring a claim for compensation after lens replacement surgery, including where the practitioner acted negligently or where a faulty, inappropriate or damaged lens was fitted. We are often able to work with clients on a no-win, no fee basis. Contact us today to discuss your options with a member of our team.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Assessment & Advice from Our Specialist Eye Team
We have a specialist eye injury team who deal with these cases day in day out across the UK, bringing claims against laser eye surgery providers such as Optical Express, Ultralase and Optimax, Optegra and Accuvision. We understand the impact your injury may have had on your life, and we will fight to get you the maximum compensation you are owed. We act with efficiency, and continually push forward with your case, keeping you informed at every stage.
Call us on 01252 354 433 if you would like to contact us online please complete our enquiry form. We’re here to help.