Accident Claims Blackpool: Personal Injury Solicitors
If you have suffered a personal injury and would like to get more information about how to make an accident claim in Blackpool against those responsible for your injuries, you are in the right place.
We are specialists in helping the people of Blackpool claim the maximum amount of personal injury compensation available. We also serve surrounding areas such as Fleetwood, Cleveleys, Lytham Saint Annes, Lytham, Wrea Green, Fulwood and Poulton-le-Fylde.
Our Blackpool Personal Injury Solicitors Areas of Expertise
No matter what kind of accident you have been involved in, we have the breadth and depth of experience across our team to provide you with the specialist knowledge that you need to claim for your injuries.
Personal Injury Claim Types in Blackpool
The most common accident claims that we deal with are:
- Work place accidents
- Road traffic accidents, such as car crashes and bus accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Office accidents
- Building site accidents
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) and Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Accidents in shops, shopping centres and hotels
- Slips, trips and falls
- Motorbike accidents
- Industrial deafness
- Industrial accidents
- Industrial diseases such as mesothelioma
- Food poisoning
Straightforward Accident Claims
We understand how intimidating many people find it to make a claim. We understand that you may be worried about the costs involved and may be worried about that you will have to go to court. However, making a claim with is straightforward and simple.
The vast majority of our cases settle outside of court, so you do not have to worry about going to court. Furthermore, our no win no fee* funding arrangement means that all costs are covered. You will have no upfront costs to pay and in the event that your claim was unsuccessful, you would not have to pay a penny. This means that you can start your claim without having to worry about the costs or risks involved.
Evidence for Your Blackpool Personal Injury Claim
One of the most important things you can do to increase the likelihood that your claim will be successful, and to increase the level of compensation you may be entitled to, is to gather as much evidence as you can in support of your claim. Some of the most important information to gather is:
- Medical evidence. You should always have your injuries assessed by a doctor to make sure that you are given the medical support that you need. This will also allow a medical record to be made of your injuries.
- Photographs. You should take pictures of your injuries and any of aspects of the accident that may be important. For example, if you were involved in a road traffic accident, you may wish to take photos of any damage that was done to your car.
- Witnesses. You should take a note of the full names, addresses and phone numbers of anyone who witnesses the accident.
Personal Injury Solicitors Blackpool
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, we are here to help. Contact our trusted team today on 01252354433^ to find out how much compensation you may be entitled to.