Neck Injury Compensation
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, and have suffered an injury to your neck, then it could be possible for you to claim for neck injury compensation.
Our no win no fee* solicitors help people in the area each month to get justice and make claims for compensation that they deserve.
Call our hotline now to talk to a friendly team member about your injury and what you could be owed.
How We Can Help You
Your neck is one of the more flexible parts of your body and injuries can be extremely painful. Any slight movement can cause intense discomfort, and the effects of a neck injury can be long-lasting in more serious cases, leading to serious health implications.
Because the neck is the link between the brain and the rest of your body, just a small knock or cut can injure nerves. In severe cases people can suffer from a lack of mobility, partial paralysis, and even complete paralysis.
Whilst those are the more serious implications, even small neck injuries lasting a few weeks or months are ones that can lead to neck injury compensation.
Our neck injury claims lawyers can work on all forms of accident, whether minor or serious.
Typical injury scenarios will include accidents at work, slips and falls, whiplash injuries, and accidents in public places. Put simply, if you were hurt and it wasn’t your fault, then our personal injury solicitors can help you claim.
How to Make a Neck Injury Claim
It’s very easy to get started. If the injury was due to an accident where another person, third party, business, company, employee, co-worker, organisation, or council was negligent then there’s every chance you could claim for a compensation amount.
To get started call our number today. Our solicitors work on cases with a no win no fee* agreement meaning you can gain access to justice swiftly and efficiently. The compensation amounts will vary, so read our guide below to see what payout you could be owed.
How Much Compensation for a Neck Injury Claim?
There are many different factors which go into deciding neck injury compensation amounts. Your personal injury lawyer will look at aspects such as what part of the neck was damaged, how serious it was, recover times, and whether the victim was left with temporary or permanent disability.
Whilst each case we deal with will be different, there are some compensation payouts that have occurred in the UK which can be used for guidelines. For an accurate claim amount you will need to talk with us in more detail. Example compensation amounts include:
- Minor Neck Injuries – For symptoms over a few months, including whiplash pain, then you could average up to £1,600.
- Symptoms Lasting Up to 12 Months – If your injury pain and suffering last up to a year then it could between £1,600 and £3,200.
- Whiplash Injury Claims – We have a specialist page for these injuries, but average payouts can range from £3,000 to £6,000.
- Neck Pain with Disc Damage – When you have damage to discs and the cervical spine leading to diagnoses including spondylosis and arthritis then the average amount could be £5,600 to £18,000.
- Severe Neck Injuries – When you cannot even move you neck permanently and suffer a temporary paralysis of the lower body then the claim amount could range from £18,000 to £110,000.
- Serious and Paralysis Cases – Victims who are paralysed and suffer paraplegia or quadriplegia then the claims and damages will sometimes be between £140,000 and £300,000.
Expert Solicitors for Neck Injury Claims
For more information and to discuss how we calculate neck injury compensation in detail and how we can help you then please call one of our specialists today for a free consultation.
Contact Our Accident Claim Specialists Today