If you have suffered an injury after an accident that wasn’t your fault, then our personal injury claims solicitors are expertly placed to help you. Our accident claim solicitors provide legal advice and services in and around Nottingham, including Nottinghamshire and the East Midlands area. We specialise in helping those injured in an accident at work, in public places, car accidents, and whiplash. Call now for a free consultation.
Accident Claims Nottingham – Start Today
Everything starts with one free phone call into our experienced and sympathetic team of injury claims specialists. Each year we help many people in the Nottingham area to receive justice and access to the legal system. Working on a no win no fee* agreement we can help anybody make an injury claim, despite their financial circumstances.
Make an Accident Injury Claim in Nottingham
Making an accident claim in Nottingham is as easy as one, two, three.
- Call our helpline or complete the form to talk to a specialist
- We will tell you whether you are due any compensation
- One of our accident solicitors will then take on your case
Accident Claims Advice for Nottingham Residents
We can work on your behalf on a wide variety of Nottingham accident claims. In simple terms, if the personal injury or accident wasn’t your fault then you could make a claim, and probably won’t even have to go to court. The majority of cases we deal with are settled outside of court where we reach settlements with the third party insurance companies.
We truly will take care of everything for you and are renowned for our quality of service, and the professionalism of our personal injury solicitors. The types of injury claims in Nottingham that we can help with include, but are not limited to:
- Full list for “accident claims Nottingham”
- Arm injury claims including shoulder, hand and wrist pain
- Back injury claims including the neck and spinal injuries
- Brain and head injury claims
- Pelvic, hip, leg, knee, ankle, and foot injuries
- Whiplash compensation claims
- Hearing loss, industrial deafness, industrial injury and disease including asbestos claims
- Work accident claims, including RSI, office, building sites, and construction sites
- Cycling and pedestrian claims
- Car crash claims and road traffic accidents including motorbike, bus and coach injuries
- Public places including the gym, hotels, supermarkets, shops, and stores
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Blindness including eye damage and vision loss
- Clinical and medical negligence
- Cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery
- Equestrian and horse riding
Accident Solicitors for Nottingham
When you decide to choose us, it means you are already on the right track to receiving compensation for your accident. Our accident injury solicitors for Nottingham have many years of experience, and are selected on various criteria including their professionalism, success rates, and their ability to explain the process in plain English to our clients.
When you choose to work with our Nottingham accident claim solicitors you are in fantastic hands, and we will always go the extra mile to ensure you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Call now to start an accident claim in Nottingham or the East Midlands