Accident Claims Coventry: Personal Injury Solicitors
If you have suffered a personal injury in Coventry, our specialist personal solicitors for Coventry team are on hand to help you secure the compensation that you are entitled to for your injuries. We are proud to fight hard for the people of Coventry for accident claims as well as the surrounding areas in the West Midlands, such as Rugby, Solihull, Redditch, Royal Leamington Spa and Nuneaton.
To find out how much compensation you could be entitled to, call our friendly team today or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to Make an Accident Claim in Coventry
Making a claim for an accident surprisingly straightforward. Simply follow the steps below:
- Complete our online enquiry form or give us a call on our Freephone number.
- Our team will ask you a couple of questions to understand more about your case and assess whether you are able to make a claim.
- Our team will then inform you of the next steps to make your claim and will let you know what information they need you to provide in support of your claim.
[vsgmap address=”Coventry, UK” width=”100%” height=”200″]
Personal Injury Solicitors: Coventry Claim Types
We are a team of accident claims specialists who have experience across all areas of accident claims. Regardless of what kind of accident you have been involved in or what kind of injuries you have received, our team have the knowledge, skill and expertise to help you.
Some of the claims we most regularly deal with includes:
- Road traffic accident claims, such as car and bus accidents
- Injuries to pedestrians
- Cycling accidents
- Head and brain injuries
- Accidents at work
- Slips, trips and falls in public places
- Building and construction site accidents
- Industrial injuries and diseases
- Back, shoulder and arm injuries
- Leg, ankle and foot injuries
- Shopping centre and supermarket injuries
- Office injuries such as Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Factory accident such as Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
How Much Personal Injury Compensation Can I Claim?
One of the most common questions we are asked is, ‘how much compensation can I claim?’ This can be a tricky question to answer as there are so many factors that can affect how much compensation a person is entitled to.
Compensation levels are determined by factors such as the seriousness of the injury, the length of time the person took to recover from the injury, the pain and suffering that was experienced as a result of the injury and the time that had to be taken off work due to the injuries.
Alongside claiming for your injuries, you may also be able to claim for loss of earnings, loss of future earnings and the cost of any personal care that you need as a result of the injuries.
Please call our friendly team for an estimation of the amount of compensation that you may be entitled to.
Accident Claims Lawyers Coventry
For a no obligation assessment of your claim, please call us today or complete our online enquiry form.