White Finger Compensation Payouts & Amounts
If you have read our background page to white finger claims and called us for a free phone consultation than you should by now know whether or not you have a probable case for white finger compensation. Payouts will range depending on your personal circumstances, and the numbers below are examples based on previous amounts paid out.
Average Compensation Payouts for White Finger
The amounts below are examples of an average compensation for white finger payout. Without one of our specialist team talking to you, it’s not possible for us to give exact online figures and estimates.
- Serious – If both of your hands suffer with vibration white finger, then the average payouts coud range between £11,000 and £25,000. It’s worth noting that if you are a younger victim of white finger, then your payout amounts could be higher due to a greater loss of earnings and wages projected into the future.
- Moderate – For those cases not quite as high on the serious scale, then the payout amounts will be less, ranging from £3,000 to £11,000. Again, the amounts will depend on your age and how badly affected your working and personal life has become.
- Minor – In minor cases where one or more fingers are affected, but you are not long-term disabled and can still use your hands then you could expect white finger compensation payouts of between up to £3,000.
Please note: It is also possible for us to help you claim for psychiatric damage and mental suffering as well as the pain and long-standing affects endured.
When it comes to assessing which grade you fall into, our personal injury solicitors will have you assessed by medical professionals and look into all circumstances. That will then let us place you into a compensation payout category that should ensure you receive the maximum amounts possible by UK employment law.
Hand Arm Vibration Claim Amounts
Our solicitors can also help and support with hand arm vibration claims and Reynaud’s Syndrome, which can have higher payouts than straight-forward vibration white finger claims.
Below is a further list of compensation payouts for those alternative types of claim:
- Hand Arm Vibration – If you have white finger on more than one digit which has a detrimental effect to your whole hand, then you might be able to expect a hand arm vibration claim settlement from £2,300 to £13,000.
- Both Hands Suffering a Disability – Victims suffering from Reynaud’s Syndrome where they cannot use both hands as you would expect can lead to payouts of between £13,000 and £25,000.
- Both Hands Affected in Younger People – Your age is a massive on the average payout you will receive. If it has affected your ability to work and your long-term employment prospects then you could be looking at settlements of between £25,000 and £30,000